Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ROUGH DRAFT OF MY DESCRIPTIVE ESSAYY.

When most people walk into my room, some people say it is a disaster zone, but I think it isn’t half as bad as most rooms are. I have been told that it could use a little work, and maybe they are right.
Walking into my room you hear the fan that is sitting in the middle of my room and the air unit that sits outside, the smell of my Ralph Lauren perfume and dirty laundry. Shoes lying all over the floor. My big orange fat cat, Neo, roaming my room trying to find a place to sleep. There’s a soft unmade bed in the top right corner, with clothes, books and papers on top.
A trash can in the top left corner, which seems to either be filled with tons of papers for months and months on end or nothing at all. In between my bed and trashcan is a desk that sits above a big window, if you look out my window you can see the mountains, on top of my desk is a pink laptop, a big silver desk lamp, a little mirror, school books and notebooks, a cup with tons of pens and pencils, along with tons of empty drink bottles with the occasional empty food containers or sticky food wrappers.


Across from my desk is a big dresser with the dresser doors open, you will see tons of clothes and the junk I have, but don’t know where to put it, so I put it in there, if you sit on my bed, next to my dresser you will see a big round chair, above the chair there is a bulletin board with a calendar and tons of little knickknacks.
On the other side of the dresser is another bulletin board that holds a lot of pictures from when I went to Japan and some pictures of my animals and other family members, there are also some drawings that my friends made.
Underneath the bulletin board is where my purses and other bags hang from a rack. Next to that I also have luggage that sits behind my door and collects dust until the next time I use them.
After writing about my room I have come to the conclusion, that my room could use some help and a little cleaning wouldn’t hurt and that my family and friends were right, my room is a bit of a disaster zone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
IM A CARING PERSON. LOVE MY FAMILY && FRIENDS. IM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER. IM A CONSTANT TXTERR.